Skip to content
The following guiding objectives have been established to assist the Michigan Career Placement Association in providing regional support and professional learning for its members.
- To establish improved communications among local programs and state agencies, professional, industrial, and others interested in work-based learning education.
- To promote a better understanding of the purpose, operation, and standards of work-based learning education.
- To provide means for the study of problems of special interest to members and the general improvement of work-based learning education.
- To foster cooperative relationships with business, industry, labor organizations, government and support agencies and professional organizations consistent with the objectives of the Association.
- To unite into one statewide organization, regional, and area associations whose members are interested in work-based learning education.
- To enhance the professional competence and status of work-based learning personnel.
- To provide information that will assist schools in adjusting instructional programs to meet the needs of students and the employment market more fully.
- To act as a clearinghouse of information that will assist work-based learning personnel in retrieving documents, files, or web links to resources that may be of assistance to them.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.